Can you believe it? September is here! And you know what that means...Fall is just around the corner. Check out some of our favorite pet-friendly September activities and things to do with your pet all month long.
September Pet-Friendly Activity Ideas
- Go Apple-Picking! As fall's most beloved activity, fortunately most apple orchards are dog-friendly. Find some here.
- Explore a local dog-friendly park and play a game of fetch
- Take your dog on an outdoor hike. Make sure to choose one that matches your pup's experience level and take plenty of water and your favorite Nature's Select Snack!
- Go on a pet-friendly outdoor picnic and snap a picture for the memories.
- Go find a pile of crunchy leaves and jump into them together.
- Have a fall-themed family photoshoot at home. Say pumpkin!
- It's never too early to start working on this year's Halloween costume...get inspired here.
Looking for more dog-friendly activities? Check out one of our favorite resources, Bring Fido, to find local ideas to check out with your pup.
What's your favorite thing to do in the fall? Share with us!